At Otsego County Sportsplex pool, swimming is just the beginning.
We offer swimming lessons for the kids, open swim and lap swim for the family, water aerobics, and lifeguard and CPR classes for the adults. You can also take kayak and scuba diving instruction. Watch our website or call for more details.
You can even rent the pool for birthday parties!
||Out of County
|Child (Up to 17)
|Adult (18 - 59)
Rent the Whole Pool
||Out of County
||$120 / Hr.
||$132 / Hr.
- Patrons must give their full attention to lifeguards whenever a whistle is blown.
- THREE WHISTLE BLOWS SIGNIFIES, "CLEAR POOL IMMEDIATELY!"
- No food, drinks, candy, or gum in locker rooms or pool area.
- No running anywhere in pool area. No pushing, riding on shoulders, dunking or horesplay.
- To walk on pool deck, shoes must be removed or covered with blue covers. Covers are available at the main office for 25¢ a pair.
- All swimmers must wear a clean swimsuit to go in the water. Street clothes (t-shirts, tank tops, sports bras, cut-offs, underwear, etc.) are not allowed in water.
- Diaper Rule: Children who are not 100% toilet trained must wear a swim diaper or cotton diaper with rubber pants. Regular disposable diapers are never allowed. Charge for fecal accidents in the pools is $100. Do not change diapers on pool deck. Re-usable nylon/spandex swim diapers ($2) or disposable swim diapers ($2) are available from the main office.
- All swimmers must shower with soap priop to entering pool. Hair must be rinsed thoroughly if it will get wet.
- Long hair must be tied back or secured with a swim cap.
- Persons with open wounds, rashes, infectious conditions, and/or bandages will be excluded from using the pools. No Band-Aids.
- No flotation devices in deep end of Big Pool. No arm "swimmies" in the Big Pool. No inner tube swimsuits, small inner tubes, or floating baby seats in either pool.
- Swimmers must be able to swim one pool length (25 yards) to use Deep End or Diving Board.
- Swimmers are to be familiar with all posted rules.
- Children 3 and under are permitted in opposite sex locker rooms. A family locker room is available for parents with a child (of the opposite sex over the age of 3).
- Non-swimmers must have direct (in-water) supervision to use the shallow end of the Big Pool. Non-swimmers may not use the deep end under any circumstances. Lifejackets are not permitted in the deep end.
- Children 3 years and younger (or less than 30 inches tall) must be directly supervised by a parent or and adult guardian who is in the water, within arms reach, at all times. Each adult may directly supervise no more than 2 children. The Lifeguard has the discretion to enforce this rule with any age child.
- Children ages 4 through 9 must be directly supervised by a parent or adult guardian. The adult must be on the deck or in the water.
- No balls or inflatable toys are permitted during Open swim.
Lifeguards have the authority to enforce these rules, and any others, to keep our patrons safe and healthy.